Located on the street of its name, it is located at the end of the town; it is accessed through a gentle slope that leads to the door of the hermitage. It had to be built in the last years of the 16th century since in the First Act of the Book of Marriages a Juan López Rey appears in 1594, ‘of San Marcos’, so, by this date, San Marcos should already be built, revealing in inside a very simple construction scheme typical of the years in which it takes place. In the chapel of San Marcos, on October 16, 1671, the School of Christ was created under the protection of Our Lady and San Felipe Neri, a congregation created by Andrés Peralbo, in houses near the hermitage.
In 1834 the Congregation of San Felipe Neri was exclaustrated, at which time the hermitage had to undergo a strong intervention. The exterior of this oratory is very sober and simple, highlights the main facade, very smooth, finished in astial, and perforated by a circular opening on the cover of the nineteenth century, half a point, framed by pilasters and crowned by the shield of Diego Castell and Ros de Medrano, abbot of Alcalá la Real, who had to place his shield at the beginning of the 18th century.
Plaza de Andalucia, 7 14810 Carcabuey España