Church of San Juan de Dios
Although its foundation dates from the 16th century, the main structure is from 17th century. It was annexed to the convent ruled by the brothers of the Order until 1835. The façade, carved in stone, is sober and presents the image of St. John of God. Inside we observe a single nave with an arched vault and dome at the end, the evolution of its abundant cornice being very significant. Other highlight are the beautiful reredos that embellish the temple.