Church of the Augustinian nuns
Convent founded in 1697. It is a sober temple, with a single nave, divided into four sections, whose main altar is covered by a hemispherical dome on pendentives. In its main altarpiece, in carved and gilded wood, we can not fail to admire the sculptural group of Ntra. Sra. De las Angustias and Cristo Yacente, an extraordinary group that accompanied the nuns on their original journey. The sculpture of Christ is attributed to the circle of José de Mora and dateable in the third quarter of the 17th century. It is also one of the best carvings of a dead Christ of the Andalusian sculpture of all times.