Former convent of the alcantarinos. Baroque church completed in 1690, with Latin cross plan with half-barrel vaults and a dome over the half-orange cruise on pendentives with scant plaster decoration.
The altarpiece , made by the Sánchez de Rueda brothers, consists of a body divided into three streets by four Solomonic columns , the central communicates with the dressing room that houses a beautiful image of the Immaculate of José de Mora that stands out for its rich polychromy, on the sides the images of Santa Rosa de Viterbo and Santa Rosalía. In the attic there is a niche with the image of San Pedro from the beginning of the XVI century.
Plaza San Pedro, 7
Priego de Córdoba (Córdoba)