CHURCH OF SAN JUAN BAUTISTA
Located on Church Street, the Parish of San Juan Bautista is from the contemporary period.
Of the old Church built in 1769, only the seating remains. The one we have today was built in 1978, has a sober façade, with a gable roof, central šculo and belfry on the left, with three sections and presbytery, also linteled and covered with wood decorated with casetones.
In the presbytery, the crucified one of natural size (anonymous of the XVll century ) and Sevillian aesthetics of the mid-17th century stand out, while the image of San Juan Bautista, carved and polychrome wooden carving, left Alonso de Mena’s workshop around 1630. It has a beautiful carving of the Virgin of Sorrows and in presidency its Nazarene s.XVIII , the circle of José de Mora.