Hospital e Iglesia de San Juan de Dios

Plaza de la Constitución, 4 14800 Priego de Córdoba (Córdoba)
It was founded in 1637 by D. Juan de Herrera, under the invocation of San Onofre. The primitive church was demolished in 1696, the current temple being made by Francisco Hurtado Izquierdo who finished it in 1717. It consists of a single nave with a brief cruise with dome of half orange , without drum or flashlight, but with stripes that anticipate the crowned domes , prototype of baroque architecture prieguense. The cover is cannon .

Localización
GPS: 37.4387777 | -4.194363399999929


It was founded in 1637 by D. Juan de Herrera, under the invocation of San Onofre. The primitive church was demolished in 1696, the current temple being made by Francisco Hurtado Izquierdo who finished it in 1717. It consists of a single nave with a brief cruise with dome of half orange , without drum or flashlight, but with stripes that anticipate the crowned domes , prototype of baroque architecture prieguense. The cover is cannon .
Address:

Plaza de la Constitución, 4
14800
Priego de Córdoba (Córdoba)